Plan to attend one of the several virtual town hall meetings being held in November and December
From the Indiana Governor's Council for People with Disabilities:
Now that the Council's 5-year State Plan Survey has come to an end, it's time for the next step: virtual town halls to get more information about individual and community concerns that may not fit easily into a survey format. We especially want to hear from people with developmental disabilities, people with nondevelopmental disabilities, and family members of people with disabilities, developmental or non.
We'll be hosting these Town Halls with the partnership of Health by Design; Causes for Change and VOCARTNWI; INSILC; accessABILITY Center for Independent Living; ADA-Indiana and the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community; Back Home in Indiana Community Alliance; and Family Voices Indiana.
If you have any questions or need assistance in registering for one of the sessions, please email email@example.com.
There will be 8 meetings total; if one is full or if it doesn't work with your schedule, there are others!
Meetings will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays on Zoom:
- November 17: Central Indiana 10-11:30 am EST
- November 17: Central Indiana 5-6:30pm EST
- November 19: Southern Indiana 10-11:30 am EST
- November 19: Southern Indiana 5-6:30pm EST
- December 1: Northeast Indiana 10-11:30 am EST
- December 1: Northeast Indiana 5-6:30pm EST
- December 3: Northwest Indiana 10-11:30 am CST (11am-12:30 pm EST)
- December 3: Northwest Indiana 5-6:30pm CST (6-7:30 pm EST)
To register for one of the Town Halls, please check out our Facebook Event Page or go to the Eventbrite registration!