The Great Lakes ADA Center has posted a new issue of their online newsletter, the Chronicle.
In this issue they cover:
- News from the Federal Agencies
- In Focus: Guidance from the U.S. Department of Justice and U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission on the use of Artificial Intelligence systems in making employment decisions
- The Docket: Recent Court Decisions
- ADA Question: Is working from home/telework considered a reasonable accommodation under the ADA?
- Training and Events Calendar
Read the Chronicle: https://www.adagreatlakes.org/Publications/Newsletter/
About the Great Lakes ADA Center
From the Great Lakes ADA Center's website:The Great Lakes ADA Center's mission is to increase awareness and knowledge with the ultimate goal of achieving voluntary compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. This is accomplished within targeted audiences through provision of customized training, expert assistance, and dissemination of information developed by various sources, including the federal agencies responsible for enforcement of the ADA. We are not an enforcement or regulatory agency, but a helpful resource supporting the ADA's mission to "make it possible for everyone with a disability to live a life of freedom and equality."
For more information about the Great Lakes ADA Center, visit their website: https://www.adagreatlakes.org/About/